We shifted away from the newborn project due to the low lifetime value (LTV) of new parents and high customer acquisition costs (CAC). We want to build a business where we have a relationship with our customers over a long period of time.
- Kate and I started the Bundle project on 8/17/18 to help new parents easily find newborn professionals and products.
- Good entrepreneurs don’t come up with ideas. They observe what people are trying to do, and create solutions that help them do it better.
- I think I prefer doing consumer. (i.e. B2C vs. B2B).
- There are only two ways to get to PMF. Product first or market first. Bezos preferred the latter.
- “Good Markets” are big, growing, rich, have existing solutions and fit their founders well.